REMEMBER TO SET THE PARKING DISC!
Copenhagen Designer Outlet has 3000 parking spaces with 4 hour time-limit.
If you need to stay longer in Copenhagen Designer Outlet, you can extend your parking time on one of the screens set up in the information in City2 or at the cinema in City2. Extra parking time is free.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to park at Copenhagen Designer Outlet?
- It doesn’t cost anything to park.
How long can I stay at Copenhagen Designer Outlet’s parking lot?
- There is 4 hours of free parking in all parking spaces.
- Between 01:00 am and 05:00 am You are not allowed to park at Copenhagen Designer Outlet’s parking lot.
What if I have to stay longer in Copenhagen Designer Outlet?
- If you want to extend your parking time, this can be done in the information in City2 or on the screens provided for this in the cinema in City2.
How much does it cost to extend my parking?
- As a customer of Copenhagen Designer Outlet, it doesn’t cost anything to extend your parking.
For how long can I extend my parking?
- You can extend by 4 hours at a time.
How do I register my parking?
- You must set your parking disc so that you do not get a parking fee.
What if I forget to set my parking disc?
- If you forget to set your parking disc receive a parking ticket of 795 dkr.
When does the time-limit apply?
- The time-limit applies all days, all week.
- Between 01:00 am and 05:00 am you are not allowed to park at Copenhagen Designer Outlet’s parking spaces.
Where does the time-limit apply?
- The time-limit applies to all parking spaces at Copenhagen Designer Outlet parking lot.
- Time limitation also applies to electric charging stations.
Where should I complain if I get a ticket I shouldn’t have recived?
- If you receive a ticket that you think is unjustified, you must appeal to the p-firm at pklage.dk.